Management System Application Tool (MSAT)
Management System Application Tool (MSAT) is a proprietary tool that provides a holistic view of the overall certification and compliance system. It integrates multiple standards into a single management system, enabling clients to make quick, intelligent decisions to protect the enterprise, systems, and data. More importantly, the efficiency resulting from the tool creates a sense of mutual trust with the customers and other stakeholders.
Simplified Management Systems
Insight Boards Management Systems
"Value" Driven Systems
We deliver value to our clients.
Asset management module is designed to track an asset (hardware, software, system, people, process, measuring equipment etc) through its life cycle, from procurement to disposal. The asset tracking involves details of the asset for unique identification, its location, user and other details of the asset including periodic checking or calibration as applicable.
The benefits of asset management module includes auto triggers for reminders for equipment when due for calibration, checking or renewal etc.
Document management module is designed to provide a workflow for review, approval and release of documents initially and when updated. The module provides a dashboard for approvers to show pending actions and may be used to review and take timely actions. The module also provides notifications and reminders for pending actions to ensure efficient and effective document management process. The module provides document availability to users based on access levels and roles in the document management process.
The benefits of document management module include:
- Allowing review and approval of documents electronically.
- Maintaining approved documents for access to all users on the SaaS platform.
- Allowing access to drafts based on the user roles, e.g. author, reviewer, approver etc.
- Maintaining current documents while documents are being updated.
- Maintaining previous versions of documents in archive.
- Distributing and access control.
- Controlling access through Read/Write access.
- Segregating by types – Standards, Manuals, Procedures, Instructions, Forms etc.
- Grouping by functions – Generic, Operation, Sales etc.
LOR management module is designed to identify legislations and regulations based on applicable standards and geographical locations of the sites in the organization. The applicable legislations are based on applicable standards – ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, ISO45001 etc and the legislations related to these standards are country specific and also some legislations are specific to the applicable states in the country or even local government (council etc).
The benefits of LOR management include:
- Identification of applicable LOR based on applicable standards and geographical location(s) of the site(s).
- Management of the identified LOR for compliance
- Auto cross referencing to applicable OFI and auto updates as OFI progressed to closure
- Auto updates of LOR periodically based on master LOR updates
Legal and Other Requirement Management
The organization chart provides the structure of an organisation based on users onboarded with details of their designations and reporting person/designation. The org chart is auto updated as users onboarded and offboarded.
The benefits of organization chart module include:
- Maintaining an updated org chart as users onboarded and offboarded providing users with clarity on their reporting structure and providing interrelations between team members and functional teams
- Maintaining an updated org chart as user change roles and reporting
- Planning resources by reviewing current org structure at a glance
- Removing the need of manual org chart creation
Problem management module is designed using Eight Discipline or 8D framework for effective problem resolution. The steps being
- STEP 1: Defining the problem or opportunity for improvement with appropriate details and reference, source of problem etc. Impact of the problem on business and urgency to work out the priority of the issue.
- STEP 2: Assigning the problem to most suitable person
- STEP 3: Containing the problem to stop the damage.
- STEP 4: Conducting root cause analysis to identify all actual and even potential causes.
- STEP 5: Taking corrective actions to prevent recurrence by eliminating actual causes.
- STEP 6: Managing risks by mitigating potential problems or risks.
- STEP 7: Verification and follow up on actions completed to ensure effectiveness.
- STEP 8: Congratulating the team and closing the problem.
The benefits of effective problem management include:
- Improving products or services: by preventing recurrence of problems and preventing occurrence of similar problems in other areas of the business.
- Saving costs: Incidents and downtime can cost organizations a lot of money and addressing problems effectively saves such costs.
- Improving productivity: by eliminating problems so resources could be involved in productive work rather than problem management.
- Improving customer and employee satisfaction: by effective problem management thereby reducing the problems.
Records management module provides a file structure in a hierarchical manner with controls applicable at higher level applied to sub folders and files. This applies to the records that are not covered in other systems already. The purpose of this module is to ensure one stop for all management system documents and records. This includes the storage, ready retrieval and disposition of such records at the expiry of retention period.
The benefits of record management module include:
- Maintaining records electronically for easy access in a logical file structure.
- Providing secure system driven access.
- Controlling records based on attributes set at folder level.
Risk Management allows clients immediate context and visibility of risks at the click of a button. Completely configurable, the intelligent tool makes risks measurable and defines the primary course of action to reduce the risk position. More importantly, it enables clients to prioritize activities that strengthen compliance through risk identification & assessment, implementation, and consistent monitoring.
Supplier Management module is designed to review supplier performance scores at a frequency decided as appropriate for the nature of supplier based on supplier spend or otherwise as decided by the individual maintaining supplier relationship. The module provides reminders through dashboard and notifications when supplier is due for review. The documents related to the suppliers may be attached to the supplier records making this portal a complete record of supplier relationship.
The benefits of supplier management module include:
- Reviewing supplier performance initially and at set frequency
- Reminding when suppliers are due or overdue for review
- Helping on decision making on suppliers underperforming consistently without improvements
Training Management module is designed to keep track of training modules and training batches completed. The module provides a snapshot of team members trained on a specific training course as well as recording of all training completed by an individual as well as planned training.
The benefits of training management module include:
- Providing resources for all training modules.
- Planning training based on roles and also planning refresher training at specified interval
- Providing details on enrolled training to help trainer facilitate training in batches
- Maintaining records for all training and providing managers access to completed and enrolled training of their team members.
If you don't invest in management tools to bring efficiency and mitigate risks, it doesn't matter which business you are in; it may be risky.
Tofrum is a product, consulting and services company. Tofrum product is a SaaS platform that utilizes existing frameworks and guidelines i.e., ISO 31000:2018, for risk management. The platform is highly configurable to suit any industry and organization. The essential advantage of using the platform is simplifying the compliance process, saving time and cost for building an efficient and effective management system.